Monday 5 September 2022

I Said "9-10" When The Real Figure Was 12!

 Rather silly of me but it shows how little I pay attention to my own books as they gather internet dust! I said I had written "nine or ten books" when in fact I have written (a magazine series but mini books) 12

oops.

They are (in no real order after the first two):

Some Things Strange & Sinister



Some More Things Strange & Sinister



Pursuing the Strange and Weird: A Naturalist's Perspective



Strange and Mysterious Beasts

below smaller format version


The Red Paper (2010)



The Red Paper 2022 Vol. I -Canids



The Red Paper 2022 Vol II -Felids



The Hooper Interviews



UFO Contact? Looking At The Evidence For Alien Visitation



Contact: Encounters With Extra-Terrestrial Entities?



Unidentified - Identified: UFO Crashes and Alien Entity Encounters



Beyond UFO Contact: Aliens from Mind, Time and Space





No comments:

Post a Comment