All Time Page Views

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

I May Just Publish The Looking Glass

 


I have to admit that it is tempting to publish The Looking Glass (all 111pp) since it was granted permission by both Fleetway and IPC Media back before any sell off and permission was never rescinded.

It took two years to draw and make the necessary changes that were needed to keep the characters faithful to the originals but brought thm up to date (the 1990s at the time before the explosion in mobile phones and computers).

Rebellion Studios are not interested and when you consider three years talking to the CEO at IPC Media and people at Fleetway (with huge help from the late Gil Page) then the two years of drawing and lettering that is 5 years of my life spent on a project that is simply gathering dust. I doubt I would get around to anything in 2026 as there are other projects I need to finish. The idea of serialising the story in Comic Bits is a bit much as I would need to guarantee producing 11 issues and that is a LOT of work.

Let's face it, when I snuff it all of my online inventory will vanish as there is no one to pass it on to and as it is all print on demand only books ordered are printed. So I may as well get it all out of my system, right?

We'll see. Sit tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment