Monday 1 August 2022

I Try NOT To Bother With Stats But...

 


As I have never gone out of my way to pull in lots of views I thought I would see what various stats were like.

Comics Bits Online which has been going since I moved it to blogger has had over 9 million views and that is a world wide audience.

The Black Tower Comics and Books blog 59,509

Terry Hooper Black Tower Comics  23,041

Twitter around 1, 300 views a month

DeviantArt 8.3 k

Pinterest  let's just say "thousands"!

Art Wanted I joined in 2006 and it has had 33,013 views

Face Book -their stats are basically not worth looking at and do not show actual visits but on the Black Tower page over 100 a day.

Instagram I have no idea about stats but have had a lot of views in 3 years (last time I went post by post and views came to over 300 but that was a good while ago.

It seems that my work gets seen enough it's just that people need to start buying the books and if only 25% of the 9,125, 163 people viewing bought one book I would be very happy

No comments:

Post a Comment